Steering Committee. In order to achieve shared corporate objectives and methods, the Group has formed a Steering Committee that meets with the business unit sales managers on a monthly basis to analyze the key economic and financial data in order to optimize action aimed at achieving the set goals.
Quality policy. With a view to developing quality culture within the Group, the General Management is committed to requiring Operational Divisions and department heads to:
- Pursue research and development programmes geared towards harnessing new technologies and solutions at all times
- Define a development strategy
- Use specific training programmes designed to increase professional skills and develop a team-work mentality
- Share and disseminate dynamics aimed at ensuring continuous improvements in processes and products
- Help staff to achieve the company’s objectives
The management as a whole is called upon to ensure that the Company System meets the planned objectives, with strategies and involvement linked to a Total Quality policy.
One of the safeguarding measures the Viasat Group offers its clientele is its complete compliance with international security standards and respect for the environment.
The Viasat Group pursues these principles with determination. In doing so it interacts extensively with all parties involved in the overall development process (owners, investors, clients, suppliers and employees) to ensure full satisfaction in meeting the set goals.